Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Been a While

Hey, y'all. It's been a while. I had to stop blogging about food because I got very obsessive in an unhealthy way. I needed to figure out how to feel good about myself and eat in a healthy way without ascribing food outsize importance in my life. I went to therapy and have gotten so much better in the last year.

I'm still a vegan. And I still take pictures of my food sometimes, I can't help it. Especially on special occasions -

And when I travel!


I went on an amazing trip this year to Italy, France, Turkey, and Egypt. If anybody requests a post on the food there, I'd be happy to write one!

I also started a new blog about vintage fashion. Like I said my eating had become obsessive, and I also stopped dressing nicely because I was so self-conscious about my body. Last September I realized that I wanted to feel pretty again and to dress in a way that made me feel good about myself, and vintage fashion does that for me. So you can find that blog at funwithvintage.wordpress.com if you're interested!



I hope you're all having a great 2013!

6 comments:

  1. Jeeez, why are you always making me HUNGRY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check more on health:
    http://medical-transcriptionist-reference.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh.. nice pics and write up...welcome back.. if u have missed on something check here: http://sytropinreviewspro.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read your blog post on this topic and it was really very informative and helpful for me. thanks a lot for sharing this article. I will definitely visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a seriously an excellent post, I received some critical facts those extremely useful for me and my business. If you have far more relative details than remember to share with us. Thanks for share with us

    Dermacare Medical Review,Dr. Yuriy Yagudin Review

    ReplyDelete