Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sprouts Galore

Two exciting pieces of news - I signed up for the UCB level 1 intensive, and instead of being a PA this week, I've been promoted to 2nd Assistant Director!

I also went to Power Group at The Actors Network today and got my cleaning at the dentist. I know I was just there, but that was the initial consultation and this was my (soon-to-be) regular cleaning. I've never been to a dentist's office that is so thorough and focused on preventive care.

Exercise:
30 minutes walking
10 minutes bike

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Lentil soup
Lunch: 1 serving seitan, 2 servings edamame
Dinner: Lentils, spinach, and broccoli; sprout salad

I had an entire box of sprouts that I really needed to use up so I ate the whole thing for dinner!

I seasoned with hot sweet mustard, this orange champagne vinegar, and some gyoza sauce.




It looks gigantic...

Until I mix it all up.

2 comments:

  1. have fun at ucb - i took that class a few years ago and it was a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynn! I'm really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete