Saturday, May 7, 2011

Quick Post

Quick post just to record today's exercise and food info.

I went to a screening of my short film Big Shoes to Fill this morning! It turned out great and I'll post a link soon. Then I came home and worked out before heading to a friend's party all night. I had a great time! Hope you all had a happy Friday.

Exercise:
60 minutes bike
Strength/weights: Triceps, overhead press, chest, squats

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Seitan, 1 serving edamame
Lunch: Lentil soup, seitan
Dinner: Corn chowder with broccoli slaw and broccoli; almond milk

I only buy seitan every few weeks but then I eat it a lot for a couple days! I just get a craving for it, eat it a few meals in a row, and then I feel satisfied for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Short Film!

    I've never had seitan. Honestly, it scares me---I don't know why, but I just can't get myself to try it! Maybe someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I can't believe you've never had seitan! I love it. But I was always into meaty flavors and textures, so if that doesn't appeal to you, seitan might not be your thing.

    ReplyDelete