Wednesday, May 11, 2011

On-Set Survival

I survived my first day of working as a 2nd AD! It really wasn't that hard, I just had to chase people around to fill out paperwork and keep track of exactly what times people went into makeup, reported on set, broke for lunch, etc.

This morning I did get a little time to work out and I talked to my mom while getting ready. I wore my "Chicks Dig U.S. Marines" T-shirt.


Since I didn't have a lot of time to work out today, I focused on weights.

Exercise:
15 minutes bike
Weights/strength: biceps, triceps, pushups, squats

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Lentil soup
Lunch: Edamame and seitan
Dinner: Salad with hummus, 10 baby carrots, Luna bar

I should have packed a dinner for myself but I kinda forgot, and everything ended up being very vegan unfriendly. Luckily, there was salad and someone had some hummus they said I could eat.


Yay for making it work.

Tomorrow I am going to officially become a member of the Screen Actors Guild!

No comments:

Post a Comment