Thursday, May 5, 2011

Filming Bummer

Ohh man, today. I worked out this morning and prepped for filming. I decided on this outfit:


With sparkly blue Converse.

Then, I was on my way to set when I got a call... due to some complications, my scene had been cut. They were blown away by my audition and really wanted to work with me, but it was not going to work out. There really wasn't anything I could do besides be gracious and wish them luck but of course I was bummed! But that's the way it goes. Since I was out I ran some errands. I came home and ate dinner and then met my friends at The Actors Lounge, a monthly event where actors can practice monologues and scenes for a supportive audience. It was fun! Then I went with a couple friends to Canter's, and I just hung out while they ate.

While we were walking from the theater to Canter's we passed Pauly Shore on the sidewalk! He was by himself, wearing a tanktop, eating a chicken wing, and slightly staggering down the sidewalk. He said hi. I usually don't talk to people I recognize but I was really hyper so I shouted after him, "I love Son in Law!" He turned around and did an appreciative wave but later I was like CRAP, why didn't I say Biodome?!?!

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Lentil soup
Lunch: Veggie bowl with lentils, broccoli slaw, and broccoli
Snack: Edamame
Dinner: Corn chowder with broccoli slaw, broccoli, and seitan


I used this seitan, which I bought at Nature Mart and tried for the first time:


I'm a sucker for mustaches.

It was good, but my favorite seitan is still this stuff:

It's just so meaty.

Exercise:
40 minutes bike
Weights/strength: glutes, chest, pushups
stretching

Tomorrow I really need to do my laundry. I've been putting it off for way too long and I hate when you get to that point when you're wearing underwear you don't really like.

Very important question today:
Favorite Pauly Shore movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment