Thursday, May 12, 2011

Big SAG and Book News!

I actually already posted this and Blogger totally deleted it during its downtime yesterday. Thanks a ton, Blogger. So here's an extremely brief rewrite.

Big news --

I officially joined SAG - the Screen Actors Guild!


That's my friend and I outside of SAG - we both went down together to join.

Aaaand - look what I got!


It's my book! This is the proof copy that I just got in the mail. I just have to decide whether I want to approve it and then it will be available for sale on Amazon. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. What a HUGE day for you, Erika! Congratulations on so many accomplishments: Got your SAG card (a dream come true!), received the first copy of your first book in the mail (an amazing accomplishment!!), stuck to your workout and diet goals (every day, every day -- wonderful!), and making friends and earning respect on set (you rock!!!).

    About the knees...ibuprofin. Keep it going at 4 hour intervals for a few days, even if they feel better sooner.

    ReplyDelete