Saturday, May 14, 2011

Big SAG and Book News! (Original Post)

Hey, I managed to copy the lost post off my Google Reader! Here it is...

BIG NEWS TODAY!

First of all, I am now officially a SAG member! (That's the Screen Actors Guild.)


That's my friend and I outside of the SAG building - we both went and signed up today. I paid a lot of money for the privilege but I worked hard to get here and I'm super excited.

And second of all, look what I got!!

Yep, that's my book! The proof copy came in the mail today. I'll take better pictures in the light later but I was just so excited! A lot of work went into this book and now it's finally real. =)

Even with all the excitement today, I managed to keep up my healthy habits. This morning before going to SAG I worked out and watched Gossip Girl (guilty pleasure!).

Exercise:
60 minutes bike
Weights/strength: inner/outer thighs
Stretching

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Lentils with broccoli, coffee with almond milk
Lunch/snacks: 1.5 servings edamame, 1.5 servings TJ's beefless strips
Dinner: Lentils with broccoli slaw, broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, ketchup, and BBQ sauce

I luv lentils. Dey so good.

Tomorrow I'm back on set working as a 2nd AD. The 1st AD texted me today and said they're doing BBQ for lunch tomorrow but they're going to grill me some veggies! Then I'm going to a friend's party.

But what I'm super excited about is my Fashion Friday post for tomorrow, because I looked HOT today.

I do have a question for you, lovely blog readers. I've been noticing the last few days that my knees have been achy. It's not pain or any kind of muscle soreness, just some uncomfortable achiness. Does that happen to you? What do you do about it?

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on SAG and on the book! Amazing news---I'm so happy for you :)

    I get lots of knee pain and achy feelings...sometimes I drink tart cherry juice (from concentrate...the juice format is way expensive) and that helps. Also doing more yoga has helped me---I think a lot of knee pain comes from tightness in other joints (for me, it's tight hips), so when yoga balances everything out, the knees automatically benefit!

    Good luck figuring it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lisa! It's been an exciting week.

    Thanks also for the tips for knee aches. I have never heard about drinking tart cherry juice. And I totally should do more yoga - I always intend to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations, that is such a huge achievement! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete