Saturday, April 2, 2011

Two Showers, One Day

My dizziness from yesterday was all gone today and I felt great. I didn't get too much of a workout in before acting class, but I got to exercise again in the evening. It did mean that I had to take two showers today, which might get annoying if it becomes a regular habit. That's actually what I've always had a tough time with when exercising a lot -- you get sweaty a lot! And then your hair looks bad! And my hair takes at least five hours to dry, it's crazy.

Food Diary
Breakfast: Cracklin' Oat Bran with almond milk
Lunch: 1 serving edamame, kabocha squash
Dinner: Lentil soup with broccoli slaw, broccoli, and cauliflower
Pumpkin pudding

Exercise:
Morning:
10 minutes bike
Weights: upper back, chest, triceps
stretching

Evening:
30 minute walk
30 minute bike
Weights/strength: Abs, side bends, lower back, deltoids
stretching

I'll admit, I did some running on my walk. But I'd rather go for a walk and run when I feel like it than go for a run and feel bad when I want to walk.

This evening I watched Gangs of New York with my roommate (because she owns all of Leo's movies). I liked it but wow, what a bloody movie! And Daniel Day-Lewis was great but his character seemed so similar to the one in There Will Be Blood. Did anyone else think so?

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the hair washing thing. I consider my hair way too much more than I should admit when I plan my workout times (around when I have to go to work, etc.).

    Hope your dizziness stays gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is annoying. It's so much easier for guys, it takes them no time to get ready! The other problem is makeup -- who wants to apply that twice a day?! That's why I never understood people who work out on their lunch hour.

    ReplyDelete