Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Leopard Purple

I went to Power Group today at The Actors Network, and I wore this:



Dress: Wet Seal
Sweater: Target
Shoes: Converse
Scarf: Aeropostale


With my Melie Bianco bag.


When I got home I changed to workout clothes and walked to the post office as fast as I could so I could mail something before they close at 4:30. So early!


Food Diary:
Breakfast: Corn chowder
Lunch: Brussels sprouts with nutritional yeast
Snack: Edamame
Dinner: Dr. Praeger's patty; lentil soup with broccoli slaw, broccoli, cauliflower, and kale; pumpkin pudding with raspberries

I had two bowls of lentil soup for dinner. The first one was mostly broccoli slaw:

And the second was more broccoli.

Lovely pictures, I know.


Exercise:
45 minute walk
20 minutes bike
Weights/strength: biceps, triceps, quads, hamstrings
stretching (not enough, though)

I'm really excited because my book is getting very close to being done. The cover is done and I finally got the interior to upload -- I've been trying for a week but the site kept failing because my internet connection isn't fast enough. Now I just have to wait for proofs!

I've also watched several good movies lately:

The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
The Science of Sleep
Good Will Hunting


I liked them all but my favorite was The Science of Sleep. I want to write more about it so I can convince everyone to watch it. But not right now. I have to get up at 5:30 on Wednesday (call time is 7!) so I'm attempting to go to bed earlier tonight. I have no idea how I am going to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment