Friday, April 1, 2011

Inadvertent Rest Day; Grey's Musical Episode

I wasn't planning on having a rest day today but I've been feeling kind of dizzy and light-headed all day, so I figured that meant I should take it easy today.

It was really hot in LA today! It got almost up to 100 degrees.

Workout:
20 minutes bike - I did manage to squeeze in a little bike time this morning

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Cracklin' Oat Bran with almond milk
Lunch: 1 serving Dal Mix (Cracklin' Oat Bran is sooo filling, I just wasn't very hungry)
Dinner: Roasted kabocha squash, steamed broccoli with nooch

I went to the Actors Network today and tonight I watched the Grey's Anatomy musical episode with my roommate and a friend.

Did you watch the Grey's "musical event"? It was a little weird and I just kept laughing. The biggest problem, though, was that the music was all wrong. They just used songs they already own the rights to and the singing seemed out of place. There's a point to the songs in musicals -- they allow the characters to express their inner feelings! That's what a song is for! So if the songs don't perfectly express how the characters are feeling, then they are superfluous and don't add to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment