Saturday, April 9, 2011

Car-Di-Oh!

I was really feeling the cardio today! I didn't have much time to work out before acting class this morning, so just I did a crazy 20 minute dance-off before hopping in the shower. Jamz of the day included "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo, "The Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco, and "Deuces" by Chris Brown. Chris Brown may be a douchebag, but he sure is a great dancer.

Class was interesting today -- we did something different and shared relationship stories from our lives. Most were sad stories, but a couple people told happy ones. I told a story about a guy who broke my heart in high school. Yippee.

I couldn't wait to put my workout clothes back on when I got home. I always do intervals when I ride the bike but I really pushed myself today and cranked up the resistance.

Exercise:
70 minutes bike
30 minutes dancing
strength - abs, squats, inner/outer thighs
stretching

Food Diary:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with pumpkin, peanut flour, flax, and stevia
Lunch: Dr. Praeger's veggie burger, 1 serving edamame
Dinner: Corn chowder with broccoli slaw, broccoli, and cauliflower; chocolate almond milk (unsweetened Almond Breeze mixed with cocoa powder and stevia)

I hope everyone is having a good start to your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow thats some intense cardio work! Good job :) I havent had that "I could be at the gym all day" feeling in quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know, it comes and goes. But I figure when I have that feeling I should take full advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete