Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break Days 1 and 2

I'm having a great time with my brother! It's his spring break, hence the title of this post. Actors don't get spring break. I started off Sunday with a nice breakfast bowl of lentils, broccoli slaw, broccoli, and nutritional yeast. I added a couple pieces of my kabocha squash. Breakfast of champions, and not in the ironic way!


We went and walked around Beverly Hills for a couple of hours and checked out expensive stores. My brother ate lunch at Nate and Al's and I just tried one of the pickles.

We saw this store - "Jimmy Au's for Men 5'8'' and Under."

This is my brother insensitively mocking men 5'8'' and under. He is 6'5'' so he does not feel their pain.

We saw Battle: Los Angeles in the dome theater at the Arclight in Hollywood. I probably have permanent hearing damage but it was still fun. I will admit, I love big-budget action shoot-'em-up movies and I see them all.

For dinner we went to Hugo's Tacos. I got the bowl with lettuce, beans, rice, guacamole, and mixed veggies with herbs. There was a nice variety of veggies, yum!


Lovely picture, I know.

Today we went to Warner Brothers:

That's his GQ face.

We went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles for dinner, because I am an amazing sister. Vegan options are definitely few and far between. There is a salad that can be veganized, and sides of rice, beans, and greens. I just got red beans.

Tomorrow, the beach!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! Your bro is TALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That face is totally blue steel. Loved the pics, Erika. I miss you terribly. Thanks for posting on your blog. Hi to your bro and Sam for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - Yes, he is really tall. I did not get those genes. Frown.

    Jeanette - You're so right! Blue steel!!

    ReplyDelete