Friday, February 4, 2011

Fashion Friday: My Gray True Religion Jeans

Outfit post today!

I wore this last night to a workshop with an agent. And while I was waiting to go in the room, a very pretty girl told me she loved my style. What a great compliment! The agent meeting went really well, and she totally "got me" as an actor. Plus, she said she would have believed I was actually 16 or 17, which I like to hear.





Everything in this outfit is second-hand, except the accessories.
Jeans: True Religion, $50, bought at Plato's Closet
Shoes: Converse for Target, $35
Long-Sleeve Shirt: Derek Heart, $7, bought at Plato's Closet
Short-Sleeve Shirt: Grane, $7, bought at Plato's Closet
Watch: $13, Target
Jewelry: gifts

The True Religion jeans were still $50 at Plato's Closet, but that's because they're originally over $200.

You saw them before when I wore them on New Years Eve:


And I wore them last weekend tucked into these new boots:

Except I learned... don't wear jeans tucked into boots if there's any chance you might be going to a bar and dancing. I was so hot I felt like I was ready to go skiing.

Today I'm going to acting class and then seeing a friend's band play at the Roxy tonight. Tomorrow is acting class again, and Sunday I'm going to a Superbowl party.

Gotta go! Have a good weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, Erika. Great look! I also love how messy your bed is in every style pic you take of yourself hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I know. Sometimes I think about the impression I am leaving... and then I forge ahead anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good tip :)
    I'll keep the jeans-boots-bar thing in mind!

    Sounds like you had a great day, even though you were extra warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute! I love secondhand clothes. I haven't been to Plato's Closet in FOREVER! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika, I know your blog is about food and fashion with some small details of your acting life, yet I so much want to read about your opinion on the uprising in Egypt and other countries in the Middle East. I know you considered doing your study abroad in Cairo instead of Beijing, and you studied Arabic and Middle Eastern cultures in college. So tell me/us more about your thoughts on the protests and responses when you get time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa - Yes, it's a good thing to keep in mind!

    Jess - Plato's Closet is awesome! It's the best!

    Jeanette - OK, I can do that. I should have time tomorrow night to write a good post about it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to write the contents of the moderators, welcome to my home to see you ~! My address is: true religion jeans outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. True Religion outlet Jeans is just about the most excellent jeans undoubtly, its prime quality, fashion, lower price usually attracts numberless people, you may as well have a try of your great Cheap jean, I believe it won’t allow you to down.

    ReplyDelete