Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloweeeen

OMG it's November! My life is speeeeeding by.

The weekend was good. Friday night we had a pumpkin carving party, but instead of carving pumpkins I dressed up as a cheerleader and played pinball. Saturday was really busy - acting-wise I had an audition at 10 and rehearsal for Big Shoes to Fill (the student film I'm doing in a couple weeks) from 1-3 at Loyola Marymount. In between I went to Claire's to buy something for my new costume.... Willow Smith! If you haven't seen her music video Whip My Hair, check it out:



She's Will Smith's 9-year-old daughter and she is hella talented. After rehearsal I got ready and then went out with my friends and whipped my hair a lot.



On Sunday I filmed Wacky Wednesday (the USC grad film I booked this week) from 10-5:30. I played a 16-year-old fighting with my mom. It was fun! Every day I get to work just makes me wish I could work every day.

I managed to keep eating healthy all weekend and I mostly subsisted off of the brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes I roasted on Friday. I seasoned the sprouts with curry powder and the potatoes with garam masala and salted everything with some veggie broth powder.

Before roasting:


After:


My second batch of potatoes, which I made extra burnt/delicious:


I didn't have a single piece of Halloween candy but I did have a dream last night that I ate M&M's without thinking about them not being vegan. When I woke up I was like, "Whew! I didn't actually eat those!" But the night before I had a dream about my roommate and I being astronauts visiting the moon - and there was a cafe on the moon. So my dreams are weird.

How was your Halloween? What did you dress up as?

1 comment: